Tuesday, October 30

sweet paul magazine


sweet paul magazine is a new favorite of ours here at o'suz. 
so much so that we started carrying it in the shop with the release of paul lowes last issue.
 so as not to spoil too much of it's juicy contents, suffice to say it is one of it's kind. 
i know i genuinely enjoy a magazine when i  look forward to and even love it's ads. 
the other indication is that i do not pass it on to friends. i am greedy and save it in my magazine archives along with my anthology issues and my british country livings.

if this cover does not make you want to peek (and or bake) i don't know what would.
(only 4 left at the shop!)



you know we have always loved our owls in these parts so this made me very happy



and then there is my ever growing fondness for felt. 
a few years back i was part of a lovely ladies handwork group and a new friend named marcy introduced me to the world of needle felting.
 you know how they talk about "awakening one's passions", this is one of mine.
 i adore it. so you can imagine my delight when i turned these pages and found felt!





and this is the creator of all things sweet paul, paul lowe.

p.s. look for our ad to be featured
in sweet paul's online holiday magazine issue soon.
we are so excited to be in such good company and at a time of year
when friends, new and old,  make the season come alive.

No comments: